Have you ever watched a movie and thought, ‘that guy looks really familiar’? Well all movie buffs going to see the next installment in the Hobbit trilogy- The Desolation of Smaug- when it hits cinemas in December will be saying just that! ‘But for whom?’ I hear you ask. John Bell!
This impressive young actor has had roles in Wrath of the Titans (Helius), Battleship (Angus), A Shine of Rainbows (Tomas) and the popular TV show Tracy Beaker Returns (Toby) but it all started when he won a Blue Peter competition in 2006 to play Creet, a human on his way to Utopia. But his most exciting role to date has to be Bain, son of Bard (the Bowman) in the next two Hobbit movies, The Desolation of Smaug and There and Back Again.
But no, his talent doesn’t end there! He’s a vlogger as well. Find him on YouTube with the username - John Hunter Bell - and you wont be disappointed, he is hilarious.
His extraordinary acting skills means he has landed parts in four Blockbuster movies over the last couple of years, and he’s only 15 years old! Not bad for a Glasgow lad, if you ask me. For those that haven’t seen or heard of him before, you are really missing out. John should get so much more attention than he does. Also it’s not every day that you find a polite celebrity like him because as they say, manners go a long way, and John’s so likeable on social networking sites (Twitter and YouTube) and in Peter Jackson’s 11th Production Diary for The Desolation of Smaug.
I’m very impressed with John’s acting talents and he is by far my favourite actor at the moment!
- neptune115 likes this
- bacchus-packus likes this
- bluesky-bowtie likes this
- bardthisway reblogged this from just-wrote-it
- gameofthorins likes this
- lukeevans-screencaps likes this
- consultingravenclawwhovian reblogged this from just-wrote-it and added:
- druuugfree reblogged this from squidgy-is-sempiternal
- squidgy-is-sempiternal reblogged this from just-wrote-it
- squidgy-is-sempiternal likes this
- wrath-of-durin likes this
- elfofwoodland reblogged this from just-wrote-it
- faithfire likes this
- hungryhufflepuff likes this
- just-wrote-it posted this